The activation view is the central hub for activating your customer data.
Once created, these custom audiences are automatically being sent to your selected integrated sources and will be dynamically updated, allowing you to deliver personalized experiences across all your channels.
Creating an audience in the activations page:
Activations consists of three different types:
- Choose Segment for customer centric targeting with product recommendation.
- E.g. Create an audience to target your most valuable customers or create an audience for a win-back segment using the Probability of Churn filter.
- Choose Product to get audience targeting from specific products.
- E.g. Create an audience of the people most likely to buy the red shoes you have on sale at the moment.
- Choose Category to get audience targeting from specific products categories.
- E.g. Create an audience of the people most likely to buy from the 'hoodies' category.
💡Tip: Head to our best practises for inspiration on how to utilize the activations feature best way possible.
➡️ View next: Understanding Integrations
Please sign in to leave a comment.