Here you can see how you find and create a new integration to your Magento account, to connect it with Custimy.io
Use the following steps to generate an access token:
- Log in to Admin and click System --> Extensions --> Integrations to display the Integrations page.
- Click Add New Integration to display the New Integration page.
- Enter a unique name for the Integration in the Name field. Then enter your admin password in the Your Password field. Leave all other fields blank.
- Click the API tab. Select the Magento resources the integration can access. You can select all resources, or select a custom list.
- In Step 4 (Clik the API tab. Select the Magento resources the integration can access.) you have to give access to all resources.
- Click Save to save your changes and return to the Integrations page.
- Click the Activate link in the grid that corresponds to the newly-created integration.
- Click Allow. A dialog similar to the following displays:
Integration Tokens for Extensions
|Access Token Secret||2E62E3SR33FIXHV37EIQ72IU2YNV3L4Y|
2 Step: Connect with Custimy.io
Take the credentials you have created in your Magento account and set them in the fields you see under here:
"Shop Domain": This is your URL address.
"Access Token": This is the credentials you have created in your Magento account.
Aaaaaaaand the Custimy.io machine starts.
It takes up to 24 hours for us to generate the data from your Magento shop and Magento product recommendations.
Now just wait to see the interesting insights we have created on your customer data and Magento features.
Please sign in to leave a comment.