Step 1. Log into your Business Central admin panel.
Navigate to the URL https://businesscentral.dynamics.com/<tenant-name>/admin
- You must replace <tenant-name> with your tenant name.
- To find your tenant name, go to https://portal.azure.com/#settings/directory and
copy the directory name of the tenant in which your shop exists.
In the example below, the tenant name is custimy.io and so the full URL will be
Step 2. Go to Authorized Apps
- Once you’re logged into the Business Central Admin panel, click on Authorized AAD Apps on the navigation menu in the left side of the screen.
Step 3. Add Custimy to authorized apps
- Click on the button + Authorize Azure AD app.
A window will open on the left side of screen, where you will have to enter the following
After entering the ID, click Save.
Step 4. Grant permissions
After pressing save in Step 3 the right-hand window will close and the page will update.
In the table found on the Authorized ADD Apps page, find the Application ID that matches the one entered in Step 3 and press Grant.
When prompted to give permission, click on the button and you will be redirected back to the admin panel.
Step 5. Integrate to Custimy
After successfully completing the above steps, you should now be able to integrate with Custimy.
In order to connect your Microsoft Dynamics Business Central to Custimy, a single field is required.
Company Name - The name of the company within your Business Central account that you would like Custimy to pull data from.
Step 6. Copy your whole company name
On the main page of your account, in the header bar, copy your whole company name.
Step 6. Connect to Custimy
- Log into your Custimy account and go to the Integrations page.
- Click on the Business Central logo to start integrating.
In the field Company Name, insert your Business Central's company name from the previous step.
Your data will now start to process. Please be patient to allow the historical data to be fetched and analyzed. It can take up to 48 hours before your data appears in your account, from which you can start using the Custimy features in full!
Please sign in to leave a comment.