Follow this step-by-step guide in order to set up your Drip integration to Custimy.
In order to integrate Drip, you need to fulfill two fields. The following steps will show you where to find each one. The fields needed to integrate are the following:
The ID of your organization's Drip account.
An access key associated to your Drip user, that allows Custimy to access your Drip account.
Step 1. Go to Account settings
- Log into your Drip account and open the navigation bar on the left.
- Click on the Account option as shown below.
Step 2. Find your Account ID
- On the Account settings page, scroll down and locate the field Account ID.
- Copy this ID and save it for later user.
Step 3. Go to User settings
- After completing step 2, open up the left-hand navigation menu again.
- Click on the User settings option as shown below.
Step 4. Find your API Key
- On the User Info page, scroll down and find the field API Token.
- Copy this API token and save it for later use.
Step 5. Integrate Drip to Custimy
- Log into your Custimy account and go to the Integrations page.
- Click on the Drip integration button.
- In the first field, named Account ID, insert the Account ID from Step 2.
- In the second field, named API Key, insert the API Token, form Step 4.
- Click on Connect and wait a moment as we setup the integration.
- If you are not shown a success message, please repeat this guide step-by-step from the start, or contact Customer Support.
Article is closed for comments.